ConsultLegal are currently looking to recruit a Junior Real Estate Associate for a top law firm in Southampton.
Our client is ranked in the Top 20 of the latest Top 200 firms by revenue list. They have offices across the globe and the Real Estate team is consistently ranked number one by the legal directories across all real estate disciplines with lawyers that are recognised as experts in their fields.
We are looking to recruit a Solicitor with circa 1 year of post-qualification experience in Real Estate.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on complex, high-value transactions whilst working with new technologies, through innovative methods.
- Providing advice on mid-market capital transactional work as well as a broad portfolio of assessment work
- Draft and negotiate documents to ensure they meet client requirements
- Advise clients, ensuring that their interests are protected and that all relevant laws and regulations are adhered to at all times
- Provide support to the London client teams in relation to aspects of complex asset management projects
- Begin to develop client relationships, both with external client contacts and internal stakeholders
The successful candidate for this position will have completed their training with a highly reputable firm and will have gained solid experience in transactional real estate work, iin a fast-paced environment.
The opportunity comes with a highly competitive salary and company benefits package.
If you are interested, please click to apply or contact Aaron Stocks at email@example.com citing the reference number AS2168