Due to continued growth, a leading law firm has created an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Real Estate Solicitor to join the firm's London team at Associate level.
Our client operates from over 25 offices across 5 continents, providing the highest standard of professional and legal servies to a long list of industry-leading clients.
This position will entail a broad range of transactional real estate work, including investment, restructuring, development, acquisitions, disposals, corporate support work and real estate finance.
- Ideally 2-5 years' PQE in transactional real estate, however we are open to considering candidates with more or less experience
- Extensive experience across real estate development, investment, acquisitions and disposals required
- Be admitted to practice in England & Wales or having recent transactional experience within the jurisdiction
- Solid knowledge of chosen area of law and industry sector(s).
- Strong legal skills, including drafting, negotiation and project management skills; foundation level people management and business development skills.
- Good understanding of law firm profitability and key drivers for financial efficiency; and ability to help manage costs and budgets.