ConsultLegal are partnered with the In House legal team of a leading Financial Services business in recruiting a position for a Solicitor to join their team.
Our client is a FTSE 250 company providing personal credit products. As a key name in the market, they have developed a large customer base of over 2.5 million.
We are recruiting for the Group Legal team, who advise all group businesses on all aspects of the law including financial services, employment and property.
The In House Financial Services Lawyer will be involved in advising on all aspects of consumer credit law and regulation (including the FCA and Central Bank of Ireland (CBI) regulatory regimes). You will also advise on GDPR and data queries working alongside the Group DPO.
The company looks to recruit people who wish to build a long and successful career. This would be a great fit for a Lawyer currently in an In House position or somebody in private practicee who wants to move to an in house role where you work for specifically one client, you're employer and to give advise on financial services law for every relevant facet of the business.
- 2 - 8 years PQE, with strong experience in financial services law
- England & Wales or Republic of Ireland qualified solicitor, or barrister.
- A good working knowledge of the FCA or CBI regulatory regime
- Experience of advising on consumer credit law
- The ability to work with different stakeholders across the Group, including senior Board members
- Must have the ability to work as part of a team
In return, the position comes with a very competitive salary which depends on the level of experience of the successful candidate and an excellent company benefits package including:
- 25 days holiday (increasing based on length of service)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company car or car allowance
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Money purchase pension scheme (employer contributions)