ConsultRPM are partnered with a niche law firm who are looking to grow their Employment Law offering in Cambridge by recruiting a proven Employment Lawyer.
Our client is a niche firm sitting within a large professional services group. Due to recent growth we are lookingfor an Employment Solicitor to manage a full portfolio of clients, to assist all lawyers in the team on more complex matters, and proactively look for fee development opportunities.
- To manage a portfolio of employee and employer matters to a high standard.
- Effective provision of employment law and HR advice to clients.
- Display pro-active awareness of current relevant legislation and compliance standards relating them to client situations.
- Proactively identify opportunities to add value and refer clients to the overall group's.
- Effectively control own portfolio and client costs.
- Raise high quality business correspondence and deliver high quality legal advice whilst demonstrating a value for money service to clients.
- Welcomes opportunities to meet with referral sources for fee development purposes.
- Includes opportunities for fee development in client conversations or correspondence where appropriate.
- Is the main point of contact for queries from clients within own portfolio.
- Recognises when matters exceed technical knowledge and experience and seek support from supervising team members.
- Maintains effective working relationships with clients including proactive contactPerson Specification:
- Must have a minimum of 4 years PQE
- Possess excellent knowledge of employment law
- Have proven experience in handling and managing own caseload
- Proven experience in advising both employee and employers in a full range of employment law matters
- Proven experience in advising on Settlement Agreements and be able to respond to urgent instructions in an efficient and effective way
The position comes with an competitive salary and excellent company benefits package.