Consult Technology is working with a leading Fintech business based in Manchester City Centre who due to continued growth within the business is seeking to appoint a Data Architect.
As an experienced DBA/Data Architect that can analyse the existing monolith and support the senior team (Head of Engineering, Head of Data, CTO) in both setting a clear strategy to move from the AS IS to a TO BE state but also to effect at large part of the migration. The correct resource for this work is both architect and hands-on to drive the work forwards whilst working closely with the Head of Data to upskill his knowledge and experience into new technologies away from his core expertise in SQL Server.
The Data Architect will to look at the API's and supporting data structure and identify the correct replacement technologies. You will choose the correct SQL and NoSQL data stores to support the API's in our system, working with the Head of Engineering to understand future API plans.
• Minimum of 10-years’ experience with SQL Server and stored procedures in a C#/.Net.
• Data Architecture experience within the last 20 – 36 months
• Migration experience from SQL Server to cloud-based NoSQL databases
• Google Cloud SQL
• AS IS state and future TO BE state experience and understanding
• Agile / SCRUM
• Docker / Kubernetes / DevOps
So, if you are experienced Data Architect / DBA with the above skills and experience. What are you waiting for APPLY NOW!