A Legal 500 firm in the top 15 for Asset Finance are looking for an Associate with at least 3 years PQE to join their team to provide legal support across the business in relation to the Transport & Asset Finance practice.
Our client's Asset Finance team focuses on transactions within the rail and aviation sectors. The team specialises in structuring, drafting, negotiating and completing the sale, purchase, leasing, procurement and financing of tangible moveable assets.
The firm has a reputation for continually investing in their team, by bringing in more and more business as well as increasing the knowledge pool.
In this role, the successful candidate will be responsbile for:
- Advising clients on all aspects of asset financing with a particular focus on the aviation and rail sectors.
- Drafting and reviewing documentation
- Managing clients and project delivery
- Legal research
- Supervision of junior team members
- Identifying key legal and commercial issues and risks
- Inputting into, and participating in, pitch/panel presentations
- Supporting business development initiatives and client relationship management
We are looking for a Solicitor with 3+ years PQE and a demonstrable track record of cross-boarder transactions and of managing asset finance transactions within the aviation or rail sectors.